12 February 2007

It's official -- Mike and I are engaged !


Yea! Finally got my engagement ring -- so I you can say it is official ! I think Mike did quite well with this. :) I love it !


Even though we decided before Christmas to get married and have started planning the wedding -- Mike officially asked me Friday night -- also my birthday. It was very sweet -- he told the kids beforehand what he was doing. After we had dinner and birthday cake he came up behind me with one more present. He put his arms around me and gave me the box. When I opened it he asked me in front of the kids to marry him. Katy was jumping up and down going Say Yes ! Say Yes ! Say Yes !! So of course I said YES!



Also got gorgeous tulips too......


















Ok -- Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. I will try to do better. :)

No comments: