18 March 2008

I am an Aunt...again :)


On Friday, March 15 at 11:17 pm Cason Lee Smith made his entrance early into the world weighing 4pounds 15oz and 17 inches long. It is reported by "Nannie" (my mom) that he has curly red fuzz like a few other boys in the this family. I guess that story on redhead dying out has not reached our family yet. These crazy "ginger people". :)

Pictures soon to come of the wee one.....

This is the first baby for my brother Philip and his wife Michelle. Both baby and Mom are doing great and they both came home on Monday.

As far as when Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Mike get too see their new nephew -- we are hoping to go down to Mississippi with the kids for a visit during the summer.

Here is a photo of the new parents from my wedding.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

please check out www.highheelspokertour.com this is an east coast poker tour with tournaments across the country, maybe not free but for women at all levels of play. I am origionally from DC and MD. love the pics of the cherry blossoms, I miss that during the spring. I am the CEO and Founder of the HHPT and would love to hear from you about poker. My address is lauren@highheelspokertour.com

GOOD LUCK