29 May 2006

Wine review blog

This will be a quick one today since I am on deadline for two books right now for National Geographic. (aka NGS)


Today summer turned on here in Northern Virginia (NOVA). Last week we had the coats on and this weekend it feels like Florida was transported to my backyard...along with several hundred bugs and humid temps. We are going to be adventurous this year and plant a small garden. The kids and I (Bug - my youngest girl, Skatergrl - my beautiful wantabe skater girl, and GB - my 9 year-old Mr. Bossy) are going to plant squash, tomatoes, corn, peppers and green beans. I even rented a tiller last week and till it up. Boy, I am glad not to be a farmer.


Cool page you might want to check out...Mike sent this too me today
http://corkd.com/Wine Review Blog
You can post your own wine reviews...how cool is that. I am going to have to try it soon. The Virginia Wine Festal kicks off next week. Great fun and even better wines to try.


Ok......that all for now.stayed tuned to tomorrrow..I might take out the AC guy if he does not come fix my AC.

No comments: