15 June 2006

Life is funny

You know ...life is funny. It has a way of changing in ways you never thought possible. I love it when people suprise me.....in good ways suprise me.

Take today...I called Bri's mom Vikki to find out what size photos she wants of the great photos I took of Bri.

She actually thanked me for taking such great care of Bri and raising such a great kid. Wonder never cease. Of course I am not sure if it was sincere or not but at least the words were there.

I know she is going to have a great time living near her Mom and Dad. If anything good can come out of what happened between Lance and I -- I think that this may be one big thing. It will be good for Briana to have them both close to her. And we will miss her but I think right now Bri needs this. And she need to get to know her mom the way she knows her Dad.

On to different note...I am almost finished with my NGS Children's Book. ..Our Country's First Ladies. YEA!! I wil be finished with the other one by the end off the month. Then only small NGS projects for the next few months. I need a break from photo editing and shooting 12 hours a day.

Gabe got a baseball award last night for most hits/runs. He was so excited ! Katy is going to play soccer in the fall. I already bought the school supplies for them for the fall from the PTA so at least that is done.

No comments: