17 August 2006

My wonderful children are back today :)

My Katybug and Gaby are back this evening. They arrive back at 8pm at Dulles Airport. I cannot wait to see them.

I have been spending the past week or so fixing up their rooms. I did Gabe's in a Space theme and did Katy's with butterflies, ladbugs and dragonflies.

They are going to be so exciting to see the garden. I made sure to have fresh battieres in the flashlights so they can look when we get home tonight.

I am sorry I have not blogged since Mike and I got back. I did when 1st place in a bar tournament right after we got back. :) And one of my closest friends (Shirl)came into town last weekend to celebrate her birthday. We spent all day on Saturday driving around the Blue Ridge Mountains go from winerey to winery. I'll post some photos soon of us.

No comments: