29 July 2006

And so the WSOP begins

I am waiting right now in the Full Tilt Poker room at the WSOP. There are not letting people in to watch yet but Mike just text messaged me to say he is up to 14000 chips. Not bad at all for the 1st level. :)

Me...so far I have about a 1/2 dozen t-shirts, 3 deck of cards, assorted bags, a baseball and some sun screen. OH !! Plus I won a $375 Black Video ipod. Yes, you read right. :) I was playing at the Pokerstars.net free battleship game (which is heads-up poker) and I won against a guy who is playimg in the WSOP tomorrow. After I won I got to pick out of a huge deck of cards to what prise I won and I was lucky enough to pick the video ipod. I think the guy I won it front was more excitied than me...it was the first one won of the day. Everyone else had goten teddy bears, cards, hats.

I have so say so far not a bad vacation. Even though I worked remotley Thursday and Friday (and are working some today) winning a few things in the evening and during time off has been really fun. :)

No comments: