13 November 2007

Thanksgiving ...just around the corner

I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving. And shortly after that is Christmas. And December 16th Mike and I will be married 6 months. Whee! Not sure how we are going to celebrate --we might wait and do it after the kids leave for Mississippi because we will have 5 days without work or kiddies. It will be like a honeymoon again.

Speaking of work ..Mike is in NYC right now for work. He says he has a huge corner room in a fancy hotel. We are hoping maybe in a month or two me and the kids can go up with him on one of these trips. They have never been to NYC and I really want to show them the city. Hopefully we can get the fancy room then too. I love visiting NYC --Mike and I have had a couple of great trips up there. Wish I was up there with him right now....looking for me some new subway socks. :)

No comments: