22 April 2007

Can't wait for tomorrow....


In less than 12 hours Mike and I will be closing on our house. Whee !! I can't wait -- it is like waiting for Santa to come. :) I also feel so incredibility blessed. I have future husband who wants to build our lives in this great house. I have three beautiful, smart healthy children. And many, many family and friends who love us, pary for us and think good thoughts for us everyday.

In honor of our new house - here is an Irish Blessing for our new house. Read it and think happy thoughts and many more blessings for us.

Irish House Blessing
We believe in living deeply, Laughing often and loving always. We believe we were brought together To support and care for each other. We believe that everyone's feelings count, And that the uniqueness of each of us Strengthens all of us. We believe in the power of Forgiving to heal And the power of love to carry us through. We believe in one another, In this family, In this house. Failte!

No comments: