12 April 2007

Parent bragging -- Warning !

Ok -- taking a minute here to brag on my daughter Katy who had pretty much all O's, which means Outstandings, on her report card this time. Her teachers could not say enough good things about her progress. When I told eight-year-old Katy how proud I was of her she says "Mom, this is how I am going to get in a good college. " Well, duh on me ! :)

She also brought home a cabbage plant that she had been growing. She told me that if she plants it and grows it the biggest she can win a $1000 scholarship which she is all excited about. :)

Gabe did really well too -- he struggled a bit with reading this time but we are going to be working on getting that pulled up. His soccer coach called last night to brag on him. Even though he has never played before she said he did the best of all the players during practice Thursday night. They both have their first spring games on Saturday. Hopefully the rain will hold out until after the games.

No comments: