17 April 2007

More stuff from the shooting....

Found out the shooter was from Centerville, Va. Of course he is from Fairfax County!

Mike sent me this earlier.....

AOL News has obtained two plays a classmate says were written by Cho Seung-Hui. Ian MacFarlane, the former classmate and current AOL employee, provided us with the plays. A note from Mr. MacFarlane and links to the works appear below.

Plays and story


I know he was 23 and at college but didn't his parents have a clue that smeothing might be seriously wrong with him. I imagine we will hear over and over again that something was not quite right with him all through high school and college.

I worked with a reporter once that was like that and it would come as no surprise to me at all if I read that he shot up a newsroom one day.

No comments: