30 May 2007

So much venting..too little time

First...I love my children very, very much but today I am so ready for them to go spend 6 weeks with Lance in Mississippi. I need a much needed break from the arguing, homework, taxi service -- all that entails being a Mom. Of course Lance gets it easy because not only does he not have to deal with homework or bedtimes but his parents are right their to be instant babysitters. :)

Second...I so hate Town and Country Realty -- you should see the list of stuff they want done before I move out. I kid you not -- there is more on this list than there was on home move-out list for Mike's condo. Basically they want it to look better than it did when I moved in.

All I can say is that I better get all my deposit back from these people. Beside me taking photos I am asking Bonnie, our realtor, to be there when the walk through is done at the end of the month.

Third....Packing, packing and more packing on top on getting Adam's gradution invites out THIS week.

On a good note -- The new house is coming along. Mike's dad came up and painted, painted and painted some more. :) The man is a genuis with paint. We could have never have gotten all of it done without him. Gracias ! In a week in a half the main floor on the house should look a lot different and better.

And I posted a bunch of stuff for free and for sale on craigs list -- An old gazebo I was giving away to whoever wanted to come take it apart -- I got like 50 emails. I guess the word Free ! inspired people. :)

No comments: