26 July 2007

For once I can say --- I was RIGHT !!!

Way back in the cold of winter I kept saying to my beloved over and over again that we wanted to hurry up and sell his condo so we could buy ahead of the spring market. And IF we could find that perfect house and bid on it while it was still very brrrrr outside the better we would be. And IF we could get those sellers to then close in the Spring...well life would be even better.

Well folks...that is what we did. I knew the market was very close to being at the lowest point at that time. I had read and read and read about Northern Virginia real estate until I was blue in the face. As Mike put it once..." we might want to think about getting another realtor when you know more than he does." So, we got Bonnie, our wonderful realtor, and the rest is history.

With all that being said, today there came out the charts on Fairfax real estate over the past couple of years and look what month everything was the lowest in every category. -- February 2007 -- and when did we put in a contract on out place -- February 2007. :)

Now... let's just hope our wonderful home continues on the upward tread of gaining equity.

No comments: