26 August 2007

Must Write Thank You Notes, Must Write Thank You Notes

Ok...if you see me, talk to me or email me please remind me that I must finish writing thank you notes. I need to be the Thank You note bot. I just got our very cool thank you notes back last Saturday and they are already addressed. So, now I just need to find 6 spare hours to finish these...correct ? Easy, peasy....it will be just like writing a college term paper in 5 hours.

Now don't get me wrong....it is not that I am not grateful for all the wonderful things we have been given. And I do, really do, want to thank every person in special way. Now, I just need to leave all the other house chores, and the last of the unpacking and get this done. :)

Must Write Thank You Notes, Must Write Thank You Notes,Must Write Thank You Notes, Must Write Thank You Notes,Must Write Thank You Notes, Must Write Thank You Notes :)

No comments: