07 August 2007

Photos, Photos and More Photos :)

OK ! I finally have uploaded the photos from the Wedding, Honeymoon, and other pre-wedding events. The photos are on Shutterfly. You will be able to order prints, frames, calenders and hey ....don't you want a luggage tag of us ? ;)

I still need to add more edits from the wedding and put them in order. And I still need to load Adam's graduation photos from another camera. Along with many other photos from the past two months. But, this is a start.

And, if you have photos from the wedding please create a gallery on Shutterfly (with your name on it) and post them so we can see them. :)

These are going to be on a password protected site. Here is the link - Our Wedding Photos. If you have not gotten an email from me with the password please email or call me for it.

I am sorry all the photos are not going to be available to all my blog readers. There are many people at these events who might not want to be on the open web. But, I did upload around 25 pictures from the wedding to my Smugmug account that you are welcome to view and comment on. Mike and Jenn's Winery Wedding Photos is the link. I will also add some honeymoon photos later so you can check out those too. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JENNIFER,
YOUR WEDDING WAS BEAUTIFUL!!! JUST AS YOU ARE!!!!! LOVE- YOUR SISTER-N-LAW.
MICHELLE