25 July 2006

Major cell phone tilt


Ok...after been in such a great mood after winning we decided to go out later and check out the buffet at the Bellagio. And it looked like everyone in Vegas had the same idea so we said the hell with that and went to see the famous fountains. If you even want to see them the view from the Fontana Bar at the Bellagio is a great place to go. Of course the worst horrible part is that they go off to Celine Dion singing the theme song from the Titanic...ugh! Couldn't it be something more interesting than that ?


So we finally find a place that is serving dinner in the
Bellagio. We sit down, get seated and I realize I don't have my cell phone. Which is a very bad thing. I jump up and start retracing my steps ...Hoping and praying that it is at lost and found. Just on a whim I go back to where we were standing to see the fountains and by some miracle my phone is still there on the ground under a table. SHOCK that it was still there !!!




No comments: