28 July 2006

MGM Cash game rocks!

Tonight we went and played a cash game (1/2 no limit) at MGM Grand.

I got to the table and usually I am very conservative about playing because hey..I don't want to lose any money. But last night it was like..you know...it not my real money. Thi sis money I won so what do I care.

So, within the hour of playing I more than double what I have by playing very, very aggressive...I used the devil duck as a card protector and at the end the guys at the table were saying "fear the devil duck".

Mike was at another table so after I cashed out I walked over to see how he was doing. He was down about $20 so I lent him the devil duck for the next hand. He ended up with a pair of kings and total for the night was up a bit more than we started with. :)

After that we went for dinner at a great Irish bar at New York, New York. Great beer, food and music...what more could a Scott-Irish-Italian red-headed girl ask for ?

Not only did we get our picture taken at the bar......

but our card protectors -- Donkey and Devil Duck had a bonding moment over a good Irish beer.


No comments: