26 March 2007

Quotes of the day......

I love quotes. They inspire me, amuse me and say it more eloquently than anything I might say. ;)

Here are a few of my favorites today.....

"Life is what we make it. Always has been, always will be."

- Grandma Moses

“Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed.”

- Rig Vaga

“How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.”

- Wayne Dyer

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?

-
Marianne Williamson


No comments: