12 March 2007

So long, farewell...Mike's condo is officially sold

As of today Mike's condo is sold to its new owner. We have some great memories of this condo....and I know Mike will miss the special screen door that his parents and I bought and surprised him with for his birthday 2 years ago.
(I promise I can buy you one for the new place)

So, Mike has officially moved into my place for the next two months. Once we close on our new place he will move in there first and then me and the kids after we get married and the end of school-- sometime at the end of June.

It really seems weird living with another adult again. I am sure it feels even more strange to Mike because besides roommates in college he has never lived "full-time" with another person.

But, I thank him in advanced for putting up with all of us in my small house for two months. It will all be much better when we move to our bigger house -- with tons of closest and storage space. And I even cleaned out the bathroom cabinet for him so he now has a place for a razor and toothbrush. :)

No comments: