21 March 2007

Spring is here...sort of


Yea ! First day of spring ! I am so ready for warm weather. Today was a balmy 43. Ok...Miss Spring ...you need to do much better than that.

I got all the addresses finished tonight for the wedding so invites will be going out in about two weeks.

So, I found out last week that my project for work got cancelled and was a little bumbed out. :(
But, I got put on a much bigger project along with two of my favorite co-workers. We are going to work on getting all of the photos K12 has purchased for many, many, many past projects and get them ready for the new DAM system. The damn DAM as we lovingly refer to it. What is a DAM you may ask ? A Digital Asset Management system or a very wonderful place to store and retrive photographs. Whee ! :::::::::::much dancin here from the K12 media staff::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

No comments: