16 March 2007

Top 5 of what makes me furious today and what does not


For all those negative people in the world -- I'll start here first:

1.) Sleet and snow in the middle of March
2.) Parents that go on every field trip so no other parents can go
3.) The fact that the project I was going to be working on starting today has been cancelled and now I have to do "boring" stuff
4.) People that I try to have conversations with that just "go off on a tangent" for no real apparent reason.
5.) My stupid AOL is not sending any emails out for some weird reason

And now for the positive:
1.) We got a full commitment letter on our loan so we are all set to close 6 weeks ahead of the date - Whee ! My first "real" house
2.) It is Friday !
3.) A friend and I went shopping at Whole Foods at lunch (and I showed her the outside of the house :)
4.) Spring is just around the corner
5.) My life, even though it can be annoying, is extraordinarily blessed

No comments: