22 March 2007

Shock and awe

Mike: You know, I would like to help out more.
Jennifer: How ?
Mike: Maybe do the grocery shopping ?
Jennifer: Are you kidding ?
Mike: No, I could go after work to Wegmans, the best grocery store in the whole world, and shop for us.
Jennifer: Are you kidding ?
Mike: No, It will be fun. You could make a list, and even put brands you like and I can shop for them.
Jennifer: Are you kidding ?
Mike: No, I like going to the Wegmans and at night after work there is no crowds.
Jennifer: Am I dreaming ?
Mike: No, this is for real. Make a list of what you need.
Jennifer stands in the kitchen in shock. Makes lists and knows that she is marring a man that can go to the grocery store with a list, come back with it filled with happy, healthy foods. And he even cooks for us !!

Life is good :) Better than good, life is great !!

No comments: